[igraph] Specifying Background Color in Network Plot --correction

From: Lorenzo Isella
Subject: [igraph] Specifying Background Color in Network Plot --correction
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 17:56:35 +0100

Apologies,
I found a trivial bug in my script.
Cheers

Lorenzo

Dear All,
I would like to include a few plots (pdf files) generated via igraph (R
bindings) into a presentation.
However, since the general background color of the presentation is
black, I would like the igraph-generated plot not to be 'transparent',
but to have a white background to be readable once embedded into a slide.
I can achieve this with a 'standard' R plot by using par(bg='white')
before the plot command.
However, if I try the same in igraph, it does not seem to work (no error
message or anything, the resulting pdf file does not have a white
background once included in the presentation).
I think I must be misunderstanding something, so any help is appreciated.
Cheers

Lorenzo