Re: [igraph] help with install python-igraph in Ubuntu

From: Luis Saavedra
Subject: Re: [igraph] help with install python-igraph in Ubuntu
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:45:59 -0300

Domenico Conti escribió:
I have download the package python-igraph-0.5.3. I use Ubuntu Karmic version (9.10). How I install this package?

add the launchpad repository:

$ |sudo add-apt-repository ppa:igraph/ppa

|now, as a one-off, you should tell your system to pull down the latest list of software from each archive it knows about, including the PPA you just added:

$ |sudo aptitude update

|finally install the package:

$ sudo aptitude install python-igraph

this only work with ubuntu >= 9.10 (karmic), and does not require that you have download something manually,

regards,
Luis
**