Re: [igraph] Hops in graph

From: Surendar Swaminathan
Subject: Re: [igraph] Hops in graph
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:25:42 -0700

Hello Gabor,

  Thank you.Yes I wrote into a csv file.Is there a way I can retain
the original nodes I used.Like the way I use for
betweenness,closeness. I have 7370 *7370 matrix and when I tried using

 g2<-data.frame(Person=V(g)$name,g2=g1)

Error: cannot allocate vector of size 58 Kb
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In class(value) <- "data.frame" :
  Reached total allocation of 1535Mb: see help(memory.size)
2: In class(value) <- "data.frame" :
  Reached total allocation of 1535Mb: see help(memory.size)

Help on this would be great.

Surendar