Re: [igraph] Help Installing iGraph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Help Installing iGraph
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 10:28:08 +0200

Dear Michael,

the problem is that Borland make is in your PATH, and comes before GNU
make, so Borland make is executed. Please make sure that you use GNU
make.

Please tell us if you have any more problems.

Btw. please consider signing up to the mailing list, otherwise your
messages will be delayed and you might miss some answers. Thanks.

Gabor