Re: [igraph] igraph_path_length_hist()

From: zhengjun chen
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph_path_length_hist()
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 13:53:36 -0400

Thanks. It works now. Since my graph is connected component, I did not take into account this parameter...

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:41 PM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
> I am using igraph_path_length_hist() to get the path length histogram. It always shows "segment default".
You cannot pass NULL as the third argument of igraph_path_length_hist as this is the place where the number of unconnected vertex pairs will be returned. So the solution is:

igraph_real_t unconn;
igraph_vector_init(&hist_path, 0);
igraph_path_length_hist(&graph, &hist_path, &unconn, 0);