Re: [igraph] vector of igraph_vector_t vectors

From: Mile Sikic
Subject: Re: [igraph] vector of igraph_vector_t vectors
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 09:29:33 +0200

Could you give me an example how I can make vector of 100 igraph_vector_t objects and how I should handle memory
thank you.

Mile

On Wed, Apr 14, 2010 at 12:34 AM, Tamas Nepusz <address@hidden> wrote:
> How I can make of vector of vectors (igraph_vector_t) using igraph C library.
igraph_vector_ptr_t can be used to store pointers to igraph_vector_t objects -- in fact, this is what we use it for the most frequently in the C core :)

http://igraph.sourceforge.net/doc/html/ch06s02s14.html