[igraph] install igraph on Mac

From: Jiang WU
Subject: [igraph] install igraph on Mac
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:50:59 +0200

Dear all,

I try to install igraph based on Python 2.5 in Mac, but unfortunately
the following error message is coming. Who know how to solve it? By
the way, I cannot install igraph based on Python 2.6 in Mac, it is
said the install package cannot find Python 2.6 environment in my Mac
(I have used Python 2.6 for other source code already in Mac). Could
you help me to solve it? Thanks.

--------------------
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/wujia/Documents/workspace/DiffProj/src/diff/diffTest.py",
line 7, in <module>
    from igraph import *
  File "/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/igraph/__init__.py", line
30, in <module>
    from igraph.core import *
ImportError: dlopen(/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/igraph/core.so,
2): no suitable image found.  Did find:
        /Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/igraph/core.so: unknown required
load command 0x80000022

Best wishes,

Jiang