[igraph] Communities in directed networks?

From: Uri Shwed
Subject: [igraph] Communities in directed networks?
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 11:29:38 -0400

Hi all,
Does igraph has an implemented algorithm for community detection that makes
real use of directed informations? I know there are some that can accept
directed graphs, but treat it as undirected...anything that really makes use of
the information? I currently am using Leicht and Newman's modularity
maximization for directed networks outside of igraph, and am looking for
another method for robustness.
If there's no such thing in igraph, where would you recommend looking? I know
there are plenty of good algorithms out there, but am just looking for
something that's already well implemented to check my results against.
Thanks,
Uri Shwed