Re: [igraph] C library Install on OS X

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] C library Install on OS X
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 17:32:53 +0100

> I tried making Developer/usr/local/include/ directory
There is no need to do that. Just *make sure that
/usr/local/include/igraph* is in your include path. I don't use XCode,
but a quick Google search revealed that you should be able to set the
include path in "Project Info" on the "Build" tab; search for "Header
Search Path" and put "/usr/local/include/igraph" there. Chances are that
you will also have to add "/usr/local/lib" to the "Library Search Path".