Re: [igraph] Intersect graphs with different vertices

From: Peter Pirolli
Subject: Re: [igraph] Intersect graphs with different vertices
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 2010 12:10:17 PDT

Thanks for the response. I did make some minor modifications and the code
worked just fine for directed graphs. I'll take a look on Monday and see what
is worth sending to you (I'm out of the country until then).

And, thanks again for providing the code. If anything comes out of our work I
will acknowledge your help. We're trying to visualize the evolution of
Wikipedia, including the social network evolution.

--Pete