Re: [igraph] static flag at gcc

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] static flag at gcc
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 15:24:07 +0100

> I tryed this:
> set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-O2 -static -ligraph -lxml2 -larpack -llapack")
>
> and got erros like this:
> undefined reference to `igraph_weighted_adjacency'
I presume you are using CMake. Please send us the complete command line that
CMake uses to invoke the C compiler because there are tons of things that can
go wrong inside CMake. You should first turn on verbose compilation by setting
CMAKE_VERBOSE_MAKEFILE to ON, which allows you to see which commands are
invoked by gcc. The best would be probably to send the whole compilation log to
us.