[igraph] Extracting vertex coordinates after plot command, and using wei

From: Greg More
Subject: [igraph] Extracting vertex coordinates after plot command, and using weights in fruchterman_reingold
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 00:57:12 +1100

Just wandering if there is a way to extract the coordinates of vertices after the plot command? would like to extract all the X,Y coordinates of the plot so I can reproduce all vertex elements in another drawing package. Also, I'm using igraph with python and haven't found a successful way to get the 'weights' working with the fruchterman_reingold layout - eg increasing force/attraction using edge weights -  a python example/link of this would be most appreciated.