Re: [igraph] igraph_read_graph_gml memory leak?

From: Tamas Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph_read_graph_gml memory leak?
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:35:06 +0100

Dear Mile,

> When I use gml input parser i get the following output
[...]
> I believe the reason for that is a memory leak in gml parser
You are right; however, the leak seems to occur in a part of the code
that is generated by flex from foreign-gml-lexer.l, therefore it is hard
to decide whether the leak is because of a bug in flex or because of a
bug in our code. Can you let me know the version of igraph you are using
and where you installed it from?

Thanks,