Re: [igraph] about the igraph_clusters( )

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] about the igraph_clusters( )
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 23:57:34 +0200

> the first was : what should the last argument for igraph_clusters( ) for a
> undirected bipartite graph?
It doesn't matter, weakly and strongly connected components are equivalent in
an undirected graph.

> the second was : when I tried to cout the content in vector csize, it
> returned segmentation fault(core dumped). I was't sure about why this
> happened.
Well, first you destroy the vector, effectively giving its allocated memory
area back to the operating system, then you try to access the vector that you
have just destroyed. You should release the vector using igraph_vector_destroy
only if you don't need it any more.