Re: [igraph] Question about plotting in igraph a weighted graph

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Question about plotting in igraph a weighted graph
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:42:28 -0400

Hello,

you can set an edge attribute called 'label', or just give it as a
parameter to plot():

plot(g, edge.label=E(g)$weight)

See ?igraph.plotting for details.

Unfortunately it is not currently possible to change the position.
More precisely you have to put on the labels yourself, using the
text() function, after calculating the label positions from the vertex
positions.

Gabor