Re: [igraph] igraph_es_fromto

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] igraph_es_fromto
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 21:03:50 +0200

Hi Marco,

Use igraph_get_eid to get the edge ID based on the two endpoints.

On Wednesday, 1 June 2011 at 21:02, Marco wrote:

Hi all,

I need to select an edge in a graph (then the code will cycle and I will
select edges according to the cycle), using the C library, based on the
nodes the edge is incident to.

I see from the doc that there is a function called:

igraph_es_fromto(igraph_es_t *es, igraph_vs_t from, igraph_vs_t to);

which, according to the doc, is not implemented yet.

Is there any other way to do this?

In my code, at some point, I need to access the attribute of an edge
which is the one connecting the two nodes I am considering (actually,
between the node I am considering an one of the adjacent nodes).

Ideas?

Thank you,

marco