[igraph] R: ragged attributes

From: Tuan Q. Phan
Subject: [igraph] R: ragged attributes
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2011 01:12:15 -0400

Hello,

  Is there a way to set ragged attributes to vertices in R for quick search (value exists operations)?  That is, I have a large number of attributes (and nodes), and it's not feasible to set it as "fixed-width" where every node has the same number of attributes.

  I'm thinking the C way to do this would be to store a pointer to an array. is there something equivalent in R?

Thanks!
Tuan
--
Tuan Q. PHAN
Doctor of Business Administration (Harvard)