Re: [igraph] An elementary question

From: Chris Wj
Subject: Re: [igraph] An elementary question
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 14:01:26 -0400

R, Python, or C?

On Tue, Jun 28, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Moses Boudourides <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I'm sorry to bother you with such a trivial question but it would save
me some time searching through manuals if you were able to give me
directly the answer.

Say I have a graph G and all vertices are associated to a binary
attribute which takes the values 1 and 0, i.e., for each vertex the
attribute is either 1 or 0.

How would I get in igraph the following two graphs:

(1) G1 which is what it remains from G if we DELETE ALL LINKS
connecting vertices with attribute 0 (but of course keeping in G1 all
vertices of G, although some of them now might turn out to be
isolated)?

(2) G0 which is what it remains from G if we delete all links
connecting vertices with attribute 1 (but of course keeping all
vertices of G)?

Best,

--Moses