[igraph] help with function get.all.shortest.paths in an undirected weig

From: Hadrien Commenges
Subject: [igraph] help with function get.all.shortest.paths in an undirected weighted graph
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2011 17:24:30 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

I have the same problem as the one reported here, using igraph R package:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/igraph-help/2010-10/msg00047.html

I'd like to use the function get.all.shortest.paths for an undirected weighted graph, and it's really important for me to take edges' weight into account. But I get this error:
unused argument(s) (weights = E(MyGraph)$weight)

I've tried the 0.6 version of igraph, as proposed in the message mentioned below, but I get exactly the same error message.

Am I missing something ?

Thank you for your help.

Hadrien