Re: [igraph] iGraph and Cython

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] iGraph and Cython
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 21:48:04 +0100

Dear Johannes,

I've never tried to connect igraph with Cython so far, so I don't know whether
it's of much use to you, but maybe this helps. igraph.Graph objects in Python
have a hidden method called __graph_as_cobject__ which returns the pointer to
the wrapped igraph_t structure as a Python CObject. Extracting the pointer from
the CObject should get you a void*, which then you can cast into an igraph_t*
and invoke an igraph method on it from C.