Re: [igraph] python 2.7 igraph install - cairographics site down

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] python 2.7 igraph install - cairographics site down
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:01:25 +0100

Hi,

cairographics.org works perfectly fine for me at the moment. Also note, that
Cairo is required only for plotting graphs and it is not a compile-time
dependency, so you don't have to download it unless you need plotting. (And
even if you do, it is fine to install it after igraph is compiled and
installed).

Cheers,
Tamas