[igraph] weighted edge.betweenness.community

From: Charles Novaes de Santana
Subject: [igraph] weighted edge.betweenness.community
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2012 16:22:53 +0100

Dear all,

I saw some messages about the possibility of allowing edge weighting
to be used in edge betweenness method of community detection. (see
here: https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/638174). But I didn't
find any information about this in the help of the functions
"edge.betweenness.community" nor "edge.betweenness". Could you be very
kind to tell me if is there any function in igraph that calculates
edge-betweenness considering the weights of the edges? And how to use
the weights in this functions? (sorry, I am asking "how to use"
because I didn't find this information in the help of the functions.).
I am using version 0.5.5-4 of igraph for Ubuntu 11.10 and R version
2.13.1.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Charles

--