[igraph] R: vertex attributes

From: wanderingaengus
Subject: [igraph] R: vertex attributes
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 22:39:22 +0000 (UTC)

I've gone through the archives, but my apologies if I missed this issue:

I have a file that contains the following data

<list of vertex attributes >
vertex_i  vertex_i_attribute
vertex_j vertex_j_attribute
vertex_k vertex_k_attribute
etc.
<directed edge list>
vertex_i vertex_j
vertex_j vertex_k
vertex_i vertex_k
etc.

that is, a typical edge list, but with vertex attributes included.

My end goal is to find the list of paths of length 'n' and for each path, define it according to a list of vertex attributes.

Skimming the manuals for igraph-python and igraph-R distributions, it seems possible to do this using the python version of igraph, but not the R version of igraph.  Or am I missing something?

Thanks in advance.