Re: [igraph] finding paths of given length

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: Re: [igraph] finding paths of given length
Date: Tue, 03 Apr 2012 11:16:09 -0400

> * Sam Steingold <fqf-zKKw517/address@hidden> [2012-03-23 14:39:02 -0400]:
>
> given a digraph, how do I find all paths of given length?

neighborhood() appears to be useful, except that it returned really a
neighborhood, i.e., the vertexes reachable by <= N steps.
What if I want the vertexes reachable in _EXACTLY_ N steps?

> what if all the edges in the path must have the same attribute?

How do I create a subgraph with edges of a fixes specified attribute?

--
Sam Steingold (http://sds.podval.org/) on Ubuntu 11.10 (oneiric) X 11.0.11004000
http://www.childpsy.net/ http://pmw.org.il http://memri.org http://iris.org.il