[igraph] installing nightly builds?

From: Matthias Ekman
Subject: [igraph] installing nightly builds?
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2012 02:42:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

thanks for the great tool. I am just starting with igraph and already find it amazing.

However, I had problems installing the nightly builds from
http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list

wget http://igraph.googlecode.com/files/igraph_nightly_0.6-2694-20120421.tar.gz
tar xzf igraph_nightly_0.6-2694-20120421.tar.gz
cd igraph
./configure

does not leave me with a make-file. I am running a Ubuntu 10.10 machine. Can't see anything suspicious in the configure output (see below).

What's the trick here? I guess I am missing something trivial.

Best,
 Matthias

checking for gcc... gcc -std=gnu99
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc -std=gnu99 accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc -std=gnu99 option to accept ISO C89... none needed
checking whether we are using the GNU Fortran compiler... yes
checking whether gfortran accepts -g... yes
checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
checking for rintf... yes
checking for finite... yes
checking for expm1... yes
checking for rint... yes
checking for log2... yes
checking for logbl... yes
checking for snprintf... yes
checking for log1p... yes
checking for round... yes
checking for fmin... yes
checking how to run the C preprocessor... gcc -std=gnu99 -E
checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
checking for ANSI C header files... yes
checking for sys/types.h... yes
checking for sys/stat.h... yes
checking for stdlib.h... yes
checking for string.h... yes
checking for memory.h... yes
checking for strings.h... yes
checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking sys/times.h usability... yes
checking sys/times.h presence... yes
checking for sys/times.h... yes
checking for xml2-config... none
checking for __gmpz_add in -lgmp... yes
checking gmp.h usability... yes
checking gmp.h presence... yes
checking for gmp.h... yes
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating src/Makevars
config.status: creating src/config.h
config.status: src/config.h is unchanged