[igraph] Folding a network

From: Sub Szabolcs Feczak
Subject: [igraph] Folding a network
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 21:07:32 +1000

Hi,

Im looking to see if it is "easy" enough to implement folding a network in igraph.
What folding is basically you have two node classes (red box and blue circles)
and you identify the links between the first class entities through the second class
entities.If the links are binary, the result network link weights are the number of shared
entities.The result network does not contain the second node class.
ORA provides this functionality http://www.casos.cs.cmu.edu/projects/ora/software.php
but I need to process a fair number of networks, would be nice if I could automate it
and add my network measure calculations to the process.

Inline image 1

--
Cheers

Sub