Re: [igraph] Induced subgraph isomorphism

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Induced subgraph isomorphism
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2012 21:49:22 +0200

Hi Raphael,

We have recently added the LAD subisomorphism algorithm which is capable of
finding induced subgraph isomorphisms. This is currently included only in the
source repository but no release have been made yet. If you are willing to use
a nightly snapshot of igraph and you don't mind compiling it yourself, grab the
latest nightly from here:

http://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list

Use the snapshot from the 0.7 tree. If you use igraph from R, you only need the
GNU R source package. If you use igraph from Python, you will need both the C
library and the Python source package. The name of the function is
igraph_subisomorphic_lad in C, subisomorphic.lad in R and
Graph.subisomorphic_lad in Python.

Best,--
T.