Re: [igraph] infomap.community() unresponsive

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] infomap.community() unresponsive
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2012 20:55:27 +0200

Dear Alexander,

When you say that you tried the C implementation of infomap, did you use the C
implementation found in igraph (a.k.a. igraph_community_infomap), or did you
use the original implementation of Martin Rosvall? Also, how many trials did
you use, and how much time did it take roughly until you got some results for
your 65K graph?