Re: [igraph] graph isomorphism bug

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] graph isomorphism bug
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2012 12:07:16 -0400

Maybe this is just a very hard instance for VF2, but I'll check it out
anyway. In the meanwhile, you can try the LAD algorithm, this is
included in the development version of igraph. You can get the
development version from
https://code.google.com/p/igraph/downloads/list

Make sure that you download the C library and check out function
igraph_subisomorphic_lad(). Look at the source code in lad.c for its
documentation.