Re: [igraph] offsetting edge labels

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] offsetting edge labels
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 09:43:56 -0500

Not currently, unfortunately. It is on the TODO list, you can follow it here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+bug/530802

Btw. even if something is on the TODO list, it is a good idea to pester us (me if it is about the R package) about it, because then I'll add this before the rest of the thousand things on the TODO list. Thanks!

BEst,
Gabor