[igraph] Plot communities difficulty

From: Gmail
Subject: [igraph] Plot communities difficulty
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2012 20:55:25 -0600

Hello,

I'm trying to plot the results from the edge.betweenness.community analysis as a dendrogram.  When I started trying the dendPlot function was working good but know when I try to change some parameters (like hang or use.modularity) i get an error, and I only get the plot when I just specify the "mode" in the function and everything else is on default.

> dendPlot(ebc, mode="hclust", hang=-1, use.modularity=TRUE)  This red parameters, at least, give me the error. When I add others I get other errors
Error in xS[[in.k]] : attempt to select less than one element

> dendPlot(ebc, mode="hclust", rect=3, colbar=rainbow(rect))
Error in n[1L] : object of type 'closure' is not subsettable

Probably is due to my inexperience, but maybe not… can you help? I use Mac

Best,

Silvia