Re: [igraph] missing links of subgraphs

From: Matteo Orrù
Subject: Re: [igraph] missing links of subgraphs
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 17:11:39 +0100

Hi Tamás,

Thank you for your prompt answer.

You are absolutely right, I had to write some other lines of code.

First I apply fastgreedy.community to the graph I called g_n1.
This is a connected and undirected graph.
Then I apply communities to the result of fastgreedy.community.
Here there is the instruction I use to obtain fg_communities.

fg_communities <- communities(fastgreedy.community(g_n1))

This way I obtain the list of vertices belonging to each community and
I store it in fg_communities.

I need to loop over the communities in order to extract the subgraph
associated to each of them.

So the instruction that follows:

sub_graph <- induced.subgraph(graph=g_n1, v=unlist(fg_communities[k]))

is aimed at store in the variable sub_graph the subgraph associated to
the commuty in position number k.

I hope to have been more clear in my explanation.

Thank you again.

Best,

Matteo