Re: [igraph] Feedback on network animation code?

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Feedback on network animation code?
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2012 10:05:41 -0500

Hi Jeff, I think it looks great!

What exactly do you want to improve on the code? It all looks very reasonable for me, so unless you desire another feature or the code is slow, why change it? Do not change code that does everything you want. :)

Btw. the igraph wiki turned out to be not very efficient to share igraph related code snipplets, so maybe we will start a blog that aggregates them, or move to gists at github. I want to put code like yours on the igraph homepage somehow.

Best
Gabor