Re: [igraph] Problems reading the number of vertices of a pajek-file usi

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Problems reading the number of vertices of a pajek-file using C-Igraph in a 64-bits machine
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2012 10:04:15 -0500

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 6:30 AM, Charles Novaes de Santana <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
I was wondering if it may be an error because I am compiling the
igraph in my home, and so because of it I am doing something wrong
when I am linking the libraries during the compilation.

Are you sure the igraph versions of the library and the executable are that same?
Even gcc version mismatches can cause errors, I have no idea whether the linker catches incompatible library versions.

So check that the igraph versions are the same. Then maybe check that the gcc versions are the same, too.

G.

[...]