Re: [igraph] Python - indexing Graph object using pair of vertex indices

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Python - indexing Graph object using pair of vertex indices doesn't work
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 18:38:06 +0100

Hi!

> Is this a bug or is something wrong? I'm using Python 2.7.3 on Ubuntu Linux
> 12.10 64-bit. I've installed igraph from the standard package repository.
What is the version number of the igraph module in Python? If
igraph.__version__ is less than 0.6, this means that you don't have this
feature yet -- you need at least igraph 0.6. I think that python-igraph in the
standard repos of Ubuntu is still stuck at 0.5.4, so you have to use our repos
instead:

https://launchpad.net/~igraph/+archive/ppa