[igraph] assortativity.nominal

From: Renuka Hodigere
Subject: [igraph] assortativity.nominal
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 04:17:13 -0400

Hello,

I would like to get the degree of assortativity in a network based on certain categorical attributes of the nodes e.g. nodes in the network have various attributes like sex, profession, education etc. I would like to know to what extent the network is assortative based on these attributes.

I tied using the assortativity.nominal function in igraph but I am not sure where I should specify the nominal variable in the script.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Regards,

renuka