Re: [igraph] Betweenness centrality issue

From: Marco Antoniazzi
Subject: Re: [igraph] Betweenness centrality issue
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:24:06 +0200

Hi gabor, here is how I import the matrix and calculate the betweenness.

TabA <- read.csv("~/Desktop/DATI TOTALI/MATRICI INIZIALI/2006/T1_011 copia.TXT")

network <- as.matrix ( TabA )
networkg <- graph.adjacency ( network, mode=c("directed"), weighted = TRUE )
networkbet <- betweenness ( networkg, directed = TRUE, weights = E ( networkg )$weight )

is it ok now or you need something else?

thanks
Marko