Re: [igraph] silly error im getting in igraph

From: P S Das
Subject: Re: [igraph] silly error im getting in igraph
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 16:34:14 +0530

Dear Tim,
Thanks a lot for the information. I was literally breaking my head to understand the reason behind it.

Regards,
Partha Sarathi Das

RA,
Bioinformatics Infrastructure Facility,
Vidyasagar University,
Midnapore, India

Mobile : +91 98 31 32 32 32

On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 4:16 PM, Tim Elrick <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear Parta Sarathi Das,

As far as I understand iGraph for R, iGraph changed it's definition in some version so there are two packages in R now: igraph0 which starts the counting with 0 and igraph which start the counting with 1.

Cheers,

Tim