Re: [igraph] Gomory-Hu (python)

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Gomory-Hu (python)
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 13:54:41 +0200

Hello,

Attached is a quick implementation of the Gomory-Hu tree calculation in Python.
I haven't tested it too much (only with the example in Wikipedia), but I think
it should be okay. Let me know if you run into any issues; if not, chances are
that this will be converted into C at some point and then merged into the next
igraph release.

All the best,