Re: [igraph] edges "disapear", when creating graph in R

From: zbynek . janoska
Subject: Re: [igraph] edges "disapear", when creating graph in R
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 16:47:41 +0200

Sorry for not posting sample data,
however I have found the problem: for some reason, igraph ignored zeros in the matrix. There were four zeros, which resulted in two missing pairs.
When I increase the ids of vertices by one from (0 to 2403) to (1 to 2404), it works.
Plus you were right, that putting not transposed matrix as edgelist just took it as a vector

Thanks,
Zbynek