Re: [igraph] help on installing c package graph0.65 on Mac 10.8.3

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] help on installing c package graph0.65 on Mac 10.8.3
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 21:49:05 +0200

Hi,

The issue is probably not with igraph but with the version of the GMP library
that you have installed locally on your Mac. If you don't want to sort that
out, you can ask igraph to compile itself without linking to the GMP library;
you will lose some of the functionality of igraph but chances are that it will
compile correctly. Try the following:

./configure --disable-gmp