[igraph] str(graph) prints too much

From: Sam Steingold
Subject: [igraph] str(graph) prints too much
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 13:42:40 -0400

It has been my understanding that one of the purposes of the str()
function was brevity: "Ideally, only one line for each 'basic' structure
is displayed."
Why does str(graph) print the full list of edges?
I think this is a bug, but I am not sure how to report it because
https://bugs.launchpad.net/igraph/+filebug directs me to
https://github.com/p-e-w/finalterm/issues which does not seem to be
related to igraph.

--