[igraph] a question about "similarity.invlogweighted()"

From: Qunawei Zhang
Subject: [igraph] a question about "similarity.invlogweighted()"
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 15:43:39 -0400

Hello:

According to the annotation, the return value is as follows.
Value: A length(vids) by length(vids) numeric matrix containing the similarity scores.

But I tried to calculate the similarity in a subset of nodes(with m nodes) in my network(with totally n nodes).
Instead of a m*m matrix, I got a m*n matrix. How could I get the value for the selected nodes(selected by their names)?

I tried "similarity.dice()". It does return a m*m matrix, but  similarity.invlogweighted doesn't.

BTW, if a function return a matrix, then the value of matrix[i,j] is the result for the nodes with id "i" and "j", right?

Thanks

Best
Quanwei