[igraph] Get shortest/longest path

From: Paul Lagrée
Subject: [igraph] Get shortest/longest path
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 15:39:11 +0200

Hi,

I have (I think) a quite uncommon problem: I'm looking for the longest path in a graph with some cycles (not allowing to visit twice the same vertex in a path). To use the igraph API, I chose to delete one vertex in every cycle (and so for every possible combination) to use the Bellman algorithm with negative weights. The problem is that I only get the length of and not the path itself (I'd like both actually). The function used is shortest_paths_dijkstra

I saw somewhere that the good function to get the path is get_shortest_paths, but it seems this one doesn't accept negative weights.

Does anyone have a solution to solve my problem?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Paul