[igraph] plot VertexClustering help

From: lovelose
Subject: [igraph] plot VertexClustering help
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 16:04:24 +0800

Hi everyone,
I have just started out with igraph in the Python interface. I want to plot the VertexClustering which different communities are separated. I have run the simple code below:

      from igraph import *
      g=Graph.Barabasi(300,5)
      g1=Graph.commuity_walktrap(g)
      g2=VertexDendrogram.as_clustering(g1)
      plot(g2)

The problem now is that the result is different communities are mixed together in a picture and I can't figure out single one community directly.

Is there some function can separate different communities (such as, community1 is on the left side and community2 is on the right side) , or do I have to redraw the network?
I have found the function cluster_graph(), but it contracts each community into a vertex. The connections inside a community are  invisible.
Thank you.

Regards,
Strong