Re: [igraph] interpretation of hub/auth scores

From: Gábor Csárdi
Subject: Re: [igraph] interpretation of hub/auth scores
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2013 14:48:56 -0500

Agreed. This said, adding a small (not epsilon, but rather 0.1 or
something like that) constant to the graph still makes sense, the same
way as it does for PageRank on graphs that are not strongly connected.
But then this would be a parameter, like for PR.

It is the small epsilon, added only if double eigenvalues are
detected, that I am against.

Gabor