[igraph] free-scale dist plots

From: Ahmed Abdeen Hamed
Subject: [igraph] free-scale dist plots
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 13:24:10 -0500

Hello friends,

I need your opinions about two plots for the power law distributions of two networks, that are similar in a way but from two different domains. Both plots *appear* to fit in a regression and display the same pattern of free-scale networks such as the WWW. Would it be possible to inspect my plots and let me know if they are indeed demonstrating a  behavior of a scale-free networks?

I also have their prospective statistics that I generated if you need to check them out. Attached are the plots for the networks.

Thanks in advance!

-Ahmed