[igraph] cocitation and bibcoupling

From: Qunawei Zhang
Subject: [igraph] cocitation and bibcoupling
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2013 09:36:24 -0500

Hello everyone:

We want to calculate the number of shared neighbors between each node pair(I.e., given a pair of nodes, the number of nodes linking to both of them).Our network is undirected.
(1) "cocitation" and "bibcoupling" will do the same thing for undirected network, right?
(2) What "cocitation" and "bib coupling"  return are  the number of shared neighbors between node pairs, right?

Thanks

Best
Quanwei