[igraph] Error in read.graph

From: n omranian
Subject: [igraph] Error in read.graph
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2014 13:04:21 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I have a problem with read.graph function.
Some times ago I saved a graph in "lgl" format, and now I need to read the graph again but I get the following error:

read.graph(file="../graph.txt",format="lgl")
Error in read.graph.lgl(file, ...) :
  At foreign.c:393 : Parse error in LGL file, line 1 (syntax error, unexpected ALNUM, expecting NEWLINE), Parse error

The function was working before, but I don't know why it is not now!

Also to test it, I created a graph and used write.graph, then I tried read.function again and received the same error.

I would really appreciate any help from you, sine if it doesn't work I have to repeat a long-term process.

All the best,
NO