Re: [igraph] Python Read_GraphML---Assertion Failed

From: Tamás Nepusz
Subject: Re: [igraph] Python Read_GraphML---Assertion Failed
Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 01:56:10 +0100

Hi,

I’m receiving a different error; igraph complains about an unknown attribute
type, but since we have made a few updates in the GraphML parser, it could be
the case that both error messages (yours and mine) are caused by the same issue.

I took a quick look at the GraphML file and it seems like the problem is caused
by the “vector_string”, “vector_long” and “vector_float” attribute types; these
are not valid GraphML attribute types and are not supported by igraph.
Replacing these with “string” seems to fix the problem.